5 Hidden Canva Features You’ll Love!
I have found 5 Canva hidden features you’ll just love. They will save you time and keep you organised!
- Locking and unlocking elements:
- Click the element you want to lock. You can also hold Shift on your keyboard and click on multiple elements to select them.
- Click the 🔓 padlock icon on the editor toolbar. If you don’t see it, click on ••• first.
- To unlock, click the locked elements, and then on the 🔒 padlock icon from the editor toolbar.
- Position: You may use the position tool to change the position of different components in your design. It may also be used to align elements of your design to the page automatically.
- Create Folders: You may organize your designs by creating folders. You can only make two folders in the free edition; you’ll need to pay for Canva pro to make more.
- From the homepage side panel, click 📁 Your projects.
- Click on the + plus icon from the upper corner of the page.
- Give your folder a name. You can also choose to share it with your team or class (for Canva for Education users).
- Click Create folder to finish.
- Use Canva Keyboard Shortcuts:
- Add a line to your document: Click the “L” key
- Add a rectangle to your document: Click the “R” key
- Add a circle: Click the “C” key
Try out Canva’s Image Enhancer: Make stand out photos with Canva’s Image Enhancer. Refine your photos without losing quality. Use our free image enhancer to correct low lighting, increase sharpness, highlight focus, and more.
Still struggling with perfecting graphics on Canva? Why not check out our Social Media Content Kit, complete with 152+ post ideas, 250+ Canva templates, and step-by-step tutorials to guide you every step of the way. We often host training sessions and offer guidance for Canva users through our Social Media Academy.