6 Reasons to Plan Your Social Media Content in Advance
Something that comes up time and time again when working with members of my Agency and Academy is the importance of planning your social media content in advance. If you follow a structured schedule each week, you can guarantee that your engagement will rise and your business will gain more traction online.
Here are my 6 reasons to plan your social media content in advance.
1. It saves time.
2. You’re more likely to produce better-quality content.
- You’ll produce more strategic content by considering how posts (content) link to your business goals and core marketing messages.
4. You are less likely to miss opportunities with key dates.
5. It means you show up more consistently.
- People rarely take action having seen one post. Prospects need to hear from us, our products and services multiple times.
Here at SellOnSocial.Media we are a digital marketing agency operating under two divisions. The Agency services are for businesses and non-profits that wish to outsource their social media marketing to the experts. The Online Training Academy trains entrepreneurs in how to optimise social media to achieve commercial stand-out and boost sales.